Terms of Service
PLEASE READ all terms contained herein BEFORE placing a commission with me. All commissions are regulated under these terms. I reserve the right to modify these terms at any time.
What I WILL draw:
- Furries (Incl. Pokéfurs, Western Dragons, etc.)
- Fatfurs! (Anything from slightly chubby to morbidly obese)
- Taurs! (Foxtaurs, centaurs, Chakats, etc.)
- Macro (Generally up to 20 stories tall)
- Muscle (Realistic only)
- Soft Vore (Post-vore bellies only)
- Diapers (Clean only)
What I WILL NOT draw:
- Scat / dirty diapers / bodily fluids
- Rape / Gore / Violence
- Mature art (no genitalia or privates of any sort!)
- Hyper themes / Extreme body parts or proportions
- Fill out a Commission Request Form
- Receive my reply, in which I may ask for more information
- Recieve my invoice, which you must pay up-front before work begins
- Sketch is drawn, to be approved by you
- Each subsequent stage of the drawing, depending on the level of completion, may be sent for approval. However, I may decide to skip an approval stage and continue work (such as the inking stage of a full-colored picture when the sketch has been approved) unless explicitly requested by you.
I only send Paypal invoices for my commissions. Please do not pay until you receive an invoice, and then please pay on the actual invoice itself. I will only accept payments via Paypal.
If a commission is to be cancelled, a refund will be made LESS THE COST of the current level of completion. For example, if you order a shaded, 1-character commission ($25), and I have already sketched it, I will deduct the sketch ($10) from the cost of the picture, and thus your refund will be the remaining $15.
Full refunds are ONLY offered if I have NOT already begun work on your commission!
I do occasionally take a bit of time to do my art, but generally you should expect to see your commission within a couple weeks to a month. If you have a specific deadline in mind, and it’s not unreasonable, please ask me!
You are free to post your commissions in your own galleries, provided credit is given and a link is posted to my website, my FA gallery, and/or my Twitter page. You MAY NOT claim the work as your own! I still retain ownership rights to all images I have created.
If you wish to modify your commission (such as cropping), please make sure the signature is still visible. The only modifications I allow are cropping and resizing to fit a specific application (such as use for an avatar). If you wish to have any other modifications done, such as adding text or cropping/resizing in such a way that the signature is lost or cannot be distinguished, please consult me first. I am willing to work with many situations free of extra charge, such as providing a copy of a commission with no background, adding text, or moving the signature so it is retained in a cropped version.
If you have any questions, please email me! Thank you for your interest! =3
~Kat the Foxtaur